Tuesday 18 August 2020

Bar cart style

We've gone a bit tropical here at Oak Tree.  Perhaps it's a throwback to honeymoon, or maybe just a lock-down induced desire to get away, but as I sink back into the armchair, I can almost hear the steel drums being carried on a warm breeze, the palms swaying gently (next door genuinely has a tall one, you know!) and the melodic crashing of the ocean on the far-off reef's edge.  Alright, maybe that's not all within earshot, but the weather outside is certainly tropical at the moment, so I'll do my best to match it with the first iteration of my brand new bar cart.  It certainly puts me in the mood for a nice rum - what do you think?





1 comment:

  1. Good job you kept a watchful eye on me. I’d have not only emptied the cart but would have had the wheels off it too.🤣

    ReplyDelete